Answers about Hospital Availability and Cost
Thank you for your question(s). We are thankful that you are one of the 17,000+ viewers of our YouTube videos, made to assist you in moving to and living in Mexico. As I'm sure you can appreciate, we receive many emails and text messages every day and cannot possibly answer them individually. We feel God wants us to devote the time God has given us to creating these helpful videos for folks like you.
Your question is about the availability and costs of hospitals in the Huatulco area. No, the Canadian hospital has not been started yet. However, there are many other very good hospital in the area. Here is a list of helpful videos to answer your questions and assist with your research:
• IMSS hospital, Navy Hospital, Lots of emergency clinics available
• Self-pay clinic downtown that includes mammograms, heart specialists, etc.
• Also see this video: “Doctor Fees in Mexico / Love of My Health” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzs4YwiaGl8
• See this video: “Healthcare System in Mexico” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlZ1CpbJ3nY&t=2s
• See this video: “Doctor Fees in Mexico” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzs4YwiaGl8&t=2s
• Sewing Machines,Bacon, Roller Skating, Hospitals in Mexico | Q & A about Retire in Mexico #3
Additionally there are more than useful 400+ YouTube videos that you can explore. We recommend that you take notes of the extremely valuable tips, such as names and telephone numbers that are provided to you for free. You will note that we have playlists that will help you find your answers more quickly at this this link.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYDw0kB0BY9VworHY2d7Erg.
Retire in Mexico, its owners and guests are not immigration professionals. This channel is for information and entertainment purposes only. Neither the owners nor their guests are responsible for how you use the information presented on this YouTube channel or any consequences thereof."
Thank you for your interest in our videos and channel. May your dreams come true in Mexico!
Disclaimer for all
Retire in Mexico material, blogs, posts, videos, comments:
Retire in Mexico, its owners and guests are not immigration professionals. This channel is for information and entertainment purposes only. Neither the owners nor their guests are responsible for how you use the information presented on this You Tube channel or any consequences thereof.”