Question : Immigration related
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we are not able to answer questions one-on-one. Many people, especially from the United States and Canada have immigrated or are in the process of gaining temporary or permanent resident visas in Mexico. Here is a list of helpful videos to answer your questions and assist with your research:
1) Financial Requirements when Applying for Temporary Residency in Mexico | Work Permit in Mexico
2) Border Runs - No Passport - Kids Traveling to Mexico | Q & A Retire in Mexico
3) “Mexican Immigration for Temporary Residence Status Step 1”
Vidda explains her step by step experience about applying for Temporary Residence Status in Mexico at a Mexican Consulate office in the United States. This video also share Vidda’sknowledge about taking her car to Mexico. This is our first Remote Interview so please be understanding as we go through the learning curve about digital interviewing and editing same.
4) “What Is an Apostille Document for Immigration?”
This video shows what an apostille is, the purpose, where to get it, why it can be needed. Also learn about the Spanish translation for an apostille and what to check in your FMM filled out on the airplane
5) “Mexico Immigration Issues”
How we solved name issues, discovered short cuts and money saving ways to get our temporary and permanent resident requirements met for Mexican Immigration.
6) Financial Requirements when Applying for Temporary Residency in Mexico | Work Permit in Mexico
2 options to be able to get temporary residency in Mexico plus learning about getting work permit in Mexico, too.
7) Step by Step How to Apply for Temporary Residency in Mexico
A collection of 9 step by step mini videos explaining the procedure that Diana did as she applied in a Mexican Consulate to qualify for Temporary Residency in Mexico.
8) Safe Options If Your Visas Are Expiring!
How to fix the problem of an expired visitor visa in Mexico. There are safe options.
Whatsapp: (+52)9581743816 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Disclaimer for all
Retire in Mexico material, blogs, posts, videos, comments:
Retire in Mexico, its owners and guests are not immigration professionals. This channel is for information and entertainment purposes only. Neither the owners nor their guests are responsible for how you use the information presented on this You Tube channel or any consequences thereof.”